Archive for category FAYDALI
Highlight the lines you want to join (or use Ctrl + A to select everything)
Choose Edit → Line Operations → Join Lines from the menu or press Ctrl + J.
It will put in spaces automatically if necessary to prevent words from getting stuck together
In Search Mode pick Extended
Find – \r\n Replace – leave it empty.
Tüm directory altındaki alt klasörleri ve içindeki dosyaları silme komutu
C:\sei>rmdir /s net
Remove the file myfile.txt without prompting the user.
rm -rf directory
Remove a directory, even if files exist in that directory.
Google Chrome – Restore to default settings
1. Close all running instances of Google Chrome.
2. Go to User > Username > Appdata> Local > Google > Chrome > User Data.
3. Show hidden folder /files: Tools > Folder Options > View > Check “Show Hidden files, folders and drives”.
4. Look for a folder named as “Default”. short path windows 8: (%LOCALAPPDATA%\Google\Chrome\User Data\)
5. Rename it (in our example “Default reset”) and open Google Chrome.
6. As you will notice, Google Chrome has been restored to its default settings.
Now you can safely delete the “renamed folder”.